AMS-IX Hong Kong pricing follows only the AMS-IX Amsterdam structure of port prices. Unless mentioned otherwise we only apply monthly port prices. For the exchange no additional charges such as membership apply. Pricing for additional services such as cross-connects, colocation or layer 2 connectivity can be provided by HGC.
When connecting to AMS-IX Hong Kong the following applies:
- Unless mentioned otherwise all prices are in Euros per month, excluding VAT.
- Invoicing is done on a quarterly basis unless you choose for annual payment for which a 3% discount applies. Charging starts on the production date, with a maximum of 30 days after assignment.
- Assignment date: the date when AMS-IX company communicates the connection details to customer, after the signed paperwork has been received back by us.
- Production date: the date AMS-IX company defines the connection in production in consultation with customer.
- The payment term is 30 days from the invoice date (as listed on the invoice).
- The prices do not include colocation or cross-connect fees. These charges depend on which of the colocations you choose and they are separate from the AMS-IX fees, charged to you by the specific colocation operator.
- We do not charge any fees for a change (relocation/upgrade/downgrade), although a change in port capacity will affect the monthly charges according to the price list below.
If you connect via Hutchison other conditions may apply. For more information, please contact Hutchison.
Port Prices Internet Peering VLAN (ISP Unicast)
Please see the service overview of our Internet Peering VLAN (ISP Unicast) service for more details on the service.
||Monthly fee in Euro
||NA - through reseller only
Hong Kong Local Loop Charge* (for the connection to AMS-IX Hong Kong only)
||Monthly Recurrent Charge (USD)
||Non Recurrent Charge (USD)
Remark *: For HGC Direct Fibre Access building only